Home > Directory > Kansas-City
Enter Your Zip Code:  Get Listed in Our Directory
» ATM Home Inspection

ATM Home Inspection is the premier home inspection company in Wichita and the Kansas City Metro area. We serve Clay, Johnson, and Jackson County including the areas of Indepence, Lee's Summit, and Blu...

Home Inspection Services, Mold - Testing or Inspection, Pool - Inspection, Roof - Inspection, Structural Inspections - Residential or Commercial

Cypress - Lees Summit, MO 64064 - Phone: 816-886-0186
» Heritage Inspectors

Commercial Real Estate Inspection Services, Home Inspection Services

112 NE 6th street - Blue Springs, MO 64014 - Phone: 816-598-5103
» Midwest Home, Inc.

Residential and Commercial Inspections

Commercial Real Estate Inspection Services, Home Inspection Services, Roof - Inspection, Structural Inspections - Residential or Commercial

512 E. Santa Fe Trail - Kansas City, MO 64145 - Phone: 816-941-2005
» SpotOn Home Inspections

Home Inspection Services

10230 Robinson St - Overland Park, KS 66212 - Phone: 913-735-5737
» Home Partners

Your Premier Kansas City Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance n...

Home Inspection Services

964 E Pineview St - Olathe, KS 66061 - Phone: 913-802-3775
» Heartland Home Inspections, LLC

We are Certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and also licensed with Missouri to inspect for termites and other wood destroying insects. We thoroughly ins...

Home Inspection Services

3604 S. Dodgion - Independence, MO 64055 - Phone: 816-682-8347
» Niftiest Construction Provider, LLC DBW Reliable Roofing LLC

A complete free consultation to anyone that is ready to do some work. You can have what you want already planned or be in the dream stage, we want to help you to make that dream come true. We are 5 st...

Roof - Inspection

7719 Parallel Parkway - Kansas City, KS 66112 - Phone: 620-232-9297
» Kansas City Premium Roofing

Local, Reputable company, 4 years in Kansas City and metro, free inspections and summary opinions. Specializing in all types of roofing materials, repaired or installed. Well capitalized, no job too s...

Roof - Inspection

10000 W 75th Street - Suite 102 - Overland Park, KS 66204 - Phone: 913-271-6680
» HomeRun Certified Inspections,LLC

I'm a certified home inspector that uses thermal imaging on my inspections. If you will give me 5% of your trust I will earn the other 95%.

Home Inspection Services

5559 NW Barry Rd - Kansas City, MO 64154 - Phone: 816-787-2919
» Home Inspection All Star Kansas City

Asbestos - Inspection and Testing, Chimney - Inspection, Home Inspection Services, Mold - Testing or Inspection, Pool - Inspection

214 W. 18th Street - Kansas City, MO 64108 - Phone: 816-866-3037
Receive free cost estimates from local inspectors for home inspections, roof inspections, mold inspections, structural inspections, and more...

All users of are subject to our terms of use.

Home | Free Estimates | Directory | Free Business Listing

Terms | Privacy | Partner Network | California Do Not Sell My Info | About Us | Contact Us